Sunday, August 13, 2006

Packing it in

Who knew packing could be so complicated when a moving company is doing most of it for you? My firsts 350lbs air freight is gone...and of course after they packed it and left I realized quite a few things I forgot. Oh well. The rest of it gets there in two months. So now I'm struggling with getting my two 50lb suitcased to be well, 50lbs. And I'm trying to figure out what exactly I'm allowed on the plane. I'm bummed on the no liquids thing. It would be nice on a 14hr plane ride to brush my teeth or put on some chapstick, maybe even have my water bottle. I should probably count myself lucky that I get to carry anything on at all. I'm also trying to figure out how exactly I'm going to get into the airport with luggage that all together weighs more than I do! Ha. I'll be cute trying to role through customs with all that. :)

Oh, and for those who like to stay in touch, I just set up a Nashville telephone number for Korea! So if you call me, it will be the same cost as it would for you to call Nashvegas. How cool is that? Go Vonage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home