Friday, August 18, 2006

just kidding

Well, the four bedrooms really was just too rediculous, and you all knowI'm not a big shopper. So after further thought, I just couldn't do it. I think I'm the first person who has complained about a place being too big here. So after much reassuring that no, I really didn't need so much space, I managed to find a conservative 3 bedroom with just under 1400sq ft. Yes, this was the smallest one I looked at!! It is also perfect. I have nice sized sun porches on all my rooms. I'm on the fifth floor so I can walk up or take the elevator. I have a nice view of the city, and I'm the only person lving there! The bottom floor is a restaurant and the 2-4 are businesses. Mine is the only apartment...which means that I get the entire roof of the place to myself! I never thought I would have such a large outdoor space here. It is within walking distance of work and groceries and all other basic necessities so I won't have to get a car. The kitchen is pretty well appointed too. I even have my oven on the back porch so it won't heat the house up.

Yes, I know I'm fickle, but I feel much better about this place than the other one. I can't wait to take some pictures of it so you can get a feel for my new home. I'm also excited because I get to go to Seoul on Sunday for a new teacher thing. Who knew I'd start travelling so soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home