Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hooray!!

My internet is finally fixed, so you should now be able to dial the vonage phone and I should actually hear it right rather than having to check the messages. No garauntees...I've never actually heard the thing ring, but here's hoping! This also means my computer is actually at a desk rather than precariously balanced in my lap. :) Yay!

And I have a lovely rhetorical question to leave you with: how many dates can one squeeze into a single weekend? ha! We'll know the answer by Monday.
And now I've left you hanging.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares if we know or not? You're going to call them all 'homeslice' anyway. LOW-BALL'D!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Bill janis said...

Hi Claire,

I'm logging in from an account I made for bigHelium Entertainment. Bill Janis here. I wanted you to know I look at your blog and it's quite good. Also, the political situation had me thinking of you. I believe the regime in the North is simply wanting to survive, so hopefully they bluff a lot, and I think they do. they must know that it would be suicide to go too far.

It's inspirational you being over there. You are cool and do great things. (:

Anyway, just thinking about you Claire. Peace!

Sincerely,

Bill Janis (John H's pal)

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claire Bear, knowing you, it could sure be a lot of dates! Can't wait to hear how it went...

Beth

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home